We respect the privacy of our users and the importance of the information they entrust to us.
Information we may collect
We collect personally identifiable information such as names, email addresses, contact information, and addresses. We also may collect your IP address, browser type, domain name, access times and referring Web site address.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Should we ever do so, we will comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
Information others may collect
While we do not allow third-party advertising companies or ad networks to display advertisements on our websites, we may employ the use of third-party analytics and visitor metrics solutions to better understand the needs and usage patterns of our visitors.
How we may use information we collect
We may use information to:
- Fulfill your requests for products and services;
- Offer products and services that may be of interest to you;
With whom we may share information we collect
We will not share your personal information with others except as indicated below, or except when we inform you in advance and give you the opportunity to opt out. We may share personal information with:
- Service providers, such as credit-card payment processors, performing services on our behalf;
- Other third parties in limited circumstances, such as complying with legal requirements, preventing fraud, and protecting the safety of our users.
You may choose:
- Not to provide personal information, although that may result in your inability to obtain certain services or use certain features of our website;
- To delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings, although if you do so, some of the features or services of our website may not function properly;
- To review and update your personal information by contacting us at the email address below or, if you have an online account on our website, by logging into that account.
We take appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
How to contact us
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of California, in addition to the rights set forth above, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information with third parties. California law gives you the right to send us a request at a designated address to receive the following information:
- the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year
- the names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; and
- if the nature of the third party's business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
Please note that we do not share user-submitted personally identifiable information with any third party other than those directly related to your merchant processing request and only with your knowledge and permission. The designated email address for these requests is help@MerchantProcessors.com.