Best Merchant Account Services for CBD Companies and Low Fees and No Reserves
Whether you are looking for your first cbd oil merchant account as a startup business, or you already have a cbd/ hemp/ mmj merchant account and want to see if you can find a better deal, getting an account that suits you and one where you fully understand all the potential costs involved is a very difficult process. If you have been closed or shutoff by paypal, square, or stripe, we can assist you to quickly get back up and running with a secure, cbd friendly credit card processor.
It should be simple, you need to accept cards because in todays marketplace 80% of retail or face to face customers and almost 100% of Online or telephone customers pay with a credit or debit card. If you don’t accept cards, then your customers will find one of your competitors that does.
1) Low Fees and No Reserve CBD Oil Merchants
The most important thing is not to just look at the Rates when choosing a merchant account or looking for a cheap merchant account. Rates are one of the most misleading ways to judge a merchant account. It’s most important that a merchant account provider clearly explains their fees so that customers know exactly what their charges will be.
There is also no ‘Standard Rate’ despite what companies may tell you. The price for transactions are made up of ‘Interchange Fees’ and ‘Assessment Fees’. The Assessment Fee is a flat fee determined by the Type of card that’s accepted. The interchange fee is much more complicated and relates to the category the transaction falls under.
Visa and Mastercard have over 150 different interchange categories that your account can be put into depending on the type of card used, the environment and information that is collected. So companies who advertise a ‘low’ discount rate normally do so to get people to sign up and distract them from later rate increases, other ‘hidden’ charges or lengthy contracts.
A longer term contract may also have hefty termination fees and if this is the case there is less need for the provider to give a high level of customer service.
Others fees you may be charged include start up fees, monthly minimums, annual fees and statement fees. Some companies also try to persuade customers to lease equipment from them which always works out to be an expensive option.
2) Best Support and Customer Service
A high level of customer support is vital. If a problem happen and you can’t take sales for any length of time it could have a significant effect on your business. Merchant Account Providers need to have a 24 hour a day dedicated team for each individual area of their customer accounts which are sales, account services and technical support. Many companies actually have the same staff looking after all areas which is just not good enough.
3) CBD Merchant Account Services
Customers need many different types of merchant credit card processing services. E-commerce or Online Merchant Accounts, Mail order merchant accounts, Lodging Merchant Accounts, Restaurant Merchant Accounts, Retail Merchant Accounts, Telephone / Mail Order Merchant accounts, or Wireless Merchant Accounts for Mobile Credit Card Processing and Home Based Business Merchant Accounts.
It’s important to find a merchant account that can specialize in the area that you want but also one that has the level of infrastructure to provide the best system for your needs, from software and terminal integration to payment gateways and real time account access.
Find Your No Reserve Low Fee MMJ Hemp Oils, CBD Oil Merchant Account #1 Choice
- Merchant Processors has a 99% approval rate, with an average approval time of 2-3 business days.
- We specialize in Retail and Internet Merchant Accounts For Cannabis Oil Companies (including Vape Shops, CBD Lotions, Creams, Ointments, Supplements, Vitamins), E-commerce / Online Merchant Accounts / Internet Merchant Accounts, Mail Order / Telephone Order Merchant Accounts and Wireless / Mobile Merchant Accounts, as well as providing excellent merchant account options for smaller home based businesses.
- We offer accounts for all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- We do not charge a start up fee for a established cbd merchants! Startups are not charged setup fee.
- Low Monthy Fees: Only $20 per month for the monthly cbd merchant processor service fee.
- Merchant Processors doesn’t advertise fees or percentages on their website because We believe customers can only really understand the fees and other account details by discussing them with an account consultant.
- We will also help you to make the decision on what equipment and set up will be most effective for your business needs.
- We use a completely state of the art system that means virtually no downtime. It also allows customers real time account access which means you can get transaction details or reports at any time without having to wait for your statement.
- Merchant Processors has a 24/7 customer service team with specialists for account support and technical support to make sure you are always speaking to somebody who knows how to help you.
- We offer a complete range of equipment including many models of Point-Of-Sale terminals for brick and mortar stores, as well as Pin pads for debit cards and wireless terminals.
- We also have 3 payment gateways available to choose from for Online merchant accounts. We are Authorize.net, NMI, and USA EPAYas well as their own in house system MerchantProcessors which is an extremely cost effective alternative for people who do not need an e-commerce solution or POS / wireless terminals, (such as a landlord or trade show vendor). Merchant Processors is also ideal as a home based business merchant account that sells cannabis oil.
- We also offer a free terminal program available.
- Merchant Processors have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and We have just been voted Independent Sales Organization of the year by the Electronic Transactions Association (ETA), a regulator of the merchant account industry.